Work Share Program
What is a work share?
- The work share program allows individuals and families to participate in our CSA by contributing their time and effort instead of their financial resources.
- Work share members work a minimum number of hours on the farm in exchange for their CSA share.
Benefits of the Work Share Program
- You get to see first-hand how your food is grown
- You build skills and knowledge related to sustainable agriculture
- You get lots of fresh air and sunshine (and maybe some rain as well)
- You save money on your CSA membership
How Much Time Is Required?
- We ask work share members to put in 4 hours every other week in exchange for a half share.
- Members who put in 4 hours each week will receive a full CSA share.
How Do I Qualify?
- No experience needed
- Must be willing to work hard
- Must be reliable
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
- View the complete list of expectations and requirements
- Fill out an application
Please note: We are not in a position to hire anyone for cash or any other type of financial incentive. Participation in the work share program is strictly on a volunteer basis and does not confer employee status on the work share member.