What is a Virtual Farmer's Market?
It is just like a regular Farmer's Market, but instead of going to a physical space, you can shop from the comfort of your own home when it is convenient for you.
How does it work?
- We update the market storefront with surplus crops as they become available (after we have filled our CSA members' shares).
- You browse the market and add the items you want to your cart.
- You checkout and pay for your produce.
- We harvest and pack your order.
- We send you a notification that your order is ready for pick-up (usually within a few hours).
- You stop by the farm and pick up your order.